07 July 2009

Hi there! Welcome to Chiang Rai


Hi Friends!

I'm Rinya from Thailand. I'm 100% Thai and I'm proud to be Thai, LoL ^-^.

I'm now helping my family with our small business at home and also taking care of my lovely grandma in my hometown. Taking Master Degree distance course in IT management is not enough to kill all my energy for a day, so I have been thinking what else I can do to utilize all my potential to serve others better before I die.

I've just got "The Blink" today.

I love my hometown and thank it and my family for healing my broken soul from the past 3 years of my busy, crazy and money-oriented life in the big cities.

So, I want to share information to people who wish to come to Thailand to explore more in rural peaceful areas to discover, refresh or even heal your soul in the places where have never been disturbed by tourists.

I can tell that there might be your challenges to meet people who can't speak your language but if you have a phrase book or dictionary and together with survival's instinct, you will fully experience the new world of travel and gain a lot from this valuable trip!

I also would like to give a clear picture that it's not that dangerous to travel outside the tourist attraction.

I'll also provide miscellanious information about our culture to make you understand more and appreciate what you will be experiencing in the future.

Your comments are welcome. Also, if you have any requests or questions, please feel free to ask, I'll try my best to provide the answer for you!

Bon Voyage!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love to go to all the places show in this web.

perfect ja Beem

InSpring Beam said...

Glad to hear that ^-^ TQ na