15 August 2009

Healthy Dish: Fruits Salad

Today I'm going to show you how to make easy easy fruits salad with Thai ingredients. My mom prepare all things but she didn't allow me to take photos of her face so you can see only her hands.

Ingredients

Any fruits you want, fish sauce, sugar, garlic, lime and chille

(If you look carefully, you'll see I arrange them like a face with 2 eyes, a mouth and the hair with bang, hehe)

This dish has grapes, carrot, apple, mangosteen and Chinese pear



Lime, chopped chille and smashed garlic




How to mix them?

Put sugar and fish sauce into the fruit bowl


Squeeze the lime to get its juice! (As much as you want it's sour)


Mix them together


Yeah! Finish...^^


Hope you have a great taste of healthy salad ^^ Enjoy your meal!

Thanks my mom for all things she's done for this dish^^

2 comments:

Dennie said...

wow... nice! Can I try ^____^ but I'm a bit lazy to make it myself hehe.. part of the healthy diet?

InSpring Beam said...

Thx ^^ u can surely try it!

It's healthy as 90% is fresh fruits ^^...